CTET November 2013 Notification – Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 Complete Details: Central Board Of School Education ( CBSE ) invites online applications for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) from the candidates all over the country those who want to becomes teacher in Center Govt. Affiliated Schools . Eligible candidates may Apply through Online mode on or before . Other details about CTET 2013 such as educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
CTET November 2013 Details:
1. Paper-I (To Teach Classes 1 to 5): Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary with at least and those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
2. Paper-II (To Teach Classes 6 to 8): Candidates who have passed B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year B.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for CTET.
Application Fee Details: General/OBC Paper 1st :- Rs. 500/-
Paper 1st & 2nd :- Rs.800/-
SC/ST/Differently Abled Person Paper 1st :- Rs. – 250/
Paper 1st & 2nd :- Rs.400/-
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online from website ctet.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in on . After Submission take print out of application form for further use.
Instructions for Online Apply:
1. Log on to the website ctet.nic.in and select the link.
2. After filling details in application form take print out of the challan .
3. Make the payment in any branch of ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Baroda Central Gramin Bank or State Bank of India located in the State of Central.
4. Candidates may kindly note that Serial No. of Challan and Application Form should be same.
5. While filling the online application candidate should upload the photograph, Signature and thumb impression.
6. After submission of online Application take print out of application for further use.
Important Dates :-
For more details like Educational Qualification, How to apply and eligibility Criteria of CTET November 2013 is available at below link…
Click Here for CTET Advt Details
Click Here for Online Apply
You Can Subscribe our website news latter to get latest CBSE CTET Notification November 2013 ,CTET Results, Admit card etc at the earliest in the net. Also like our Timeeducation Facebook Fan page to get latest job , exam updates directly on your wall.Thanks To Visit Timeeducation.in