GATE 2014 Online Application Form /GATE 2014 Registration gate.iitkgp.ac.in
GATE 2014 Online Application Form /GATE 2014 Registration - gate.iitkgp.ac.in
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests a comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology.The GATE 2014 Registration and application form is to be started from 2 September 2013 at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. So all the candidates who were waiting for their GATE for the session 2014, should visit the official site gate.iitkgp.ac.in
Also this obtained score is important for getting admission in various Post Graduate Engineering Programmes like M.Tech, M.E, Direct Ph.D etc. So every year large number of candidates applies for this examination and also gets admission in various their interested courses of study in various educational institutes at gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
category application fee
- General/OBC 1200/_
- SC/ST 600/_
- Female applicant 0/_
GATE 2014 Important Dates:-
- on-line Registration start date 2 September 2013
- last date submitting on-line application 30 September 2013
- last date submitting printing application 8 October 2013
- on-line 20th January 2014
- off-line 10th February 2014
- Announcement of Result 15th March 2014
Instructions to the Applicant (GATE 2014): -
1. This list should contain this pages.
(a) This page: Address Slip along with Instructions.
(b) Form, filled with the details you provided online.
(c) Bank Challan in Triplicate (available as being a separate file for download in the
GATE Online App Interface), if you have selected Offline Challan Payment (Not applicable intended for female candidates).
2. On the GATE copy on the Application Form, composite a 4. 5cm x 3. 5cm printed copy on the SAME color
picture you uploaded online.
(a) Use good quality glue to make certain the photograph doesn’t separate from the applying.
(b) Do not necessarily pin, stapple, indicator, or attest your photograph.
3. Read the declaration and placed your signature within the box next going without running shoes.
4. If you come in the final year or there is a backlog after appearing to the final year test, you must get a
Principal’s or HOD’s indicator and seal within the last portion of the applying form. Submit the whole form
to your Principal’s office with no cutting it.
5. If you have opted for Challan transaction, wait for twenty four hours after your online submission to go to the bank’s
branch. You can travel to any branch on the bank printed with your challan.
6. Your banker teller will verify the details printed on the challan while using data available on their computer and
after that accept the transaction. The bank will probably retain one copy and give you back the rest of the copies: one involving
which you need to send combined with the printed application form and also the other is for ones reference.
7. Subscriber Documents to GATEWAY office.
(a) Cut your Address Slip along with paste it on to an A4 sized envelope (Do not necessarily fill address personally or tamper your
(b) Collect your supporting documents proven under Enclosure Checklist within the application form (if you
have uploaded your soft copy on the documents online, you need not send a tough copy). Mark your check
(c) Do NOT FOLD the applying form , nor STAPLE or flag the documents on the form.
(d) Send your packet by Velocity Post (preferably) or by Registered Post on the address mentioned.
More Related Articles :
GATE 2014 Answer Key
GATE 2014 results
GATE 2014 Cut Off
GATE 2014 Counselling