Haryana Police Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online at www.hprbonline.in for Male Constable & Female Constable 9345 Posts (General Duty).
Today Haryana Police Recruitment borad has issued a constable recruitment notification about for the various posts of Male Constables in (General Duty).
- Advertisement No. 3-/2013
- Date of Publication_08-11-2013
- Last date of receipt of application:-13 Dec.2013
- Websites for submitting Online application after 13/11/2013 www.hprbonline.com
|Advertisement No.||Post Name||Date of Publication||Closing Date||Download|
|Advertisement No. 2-/2013||Male & Female Constable (General Duty)||08/11/2013||13/12/2013|
|Advertisement No. 3-/2013||Male Constable in India Reserve Battalions||08/11/2013||13/12/2013|
Details of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2013
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the under mentioned post on prescribed application form:-
1. Name of Post:- Male Constable (General Duty)
2. Pay Scale of Post :- 5200-20200 plus GP of Rs. 2000/-.
3. Details of vacancies:-
|GC||SC||BC- A||BC- B|
- Applicants maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years for the above posts.
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate/ Class 10+2/Senior Secondary examination from any recognized board or Institute.
- All category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- while Ex-Servicemen Applicants are exempted from paying application fee.
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
- Eligible Applicants will be selected based on their performance in Written examination, Physical Test and Interview.
Selection procedure :-
- Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions in Punjab police per Rules 12.14 to 12.19.After due Security of application form.Applicant eligible shall be informed by sending call letters through Post by the Police Recruitment Board Regarding the Place,date and time of their Physical Measurement.
Physical Measurement :-
- Applicant Who are found eligible on screening of application will be screen for height and chest measurement.only those Applicants will be allowed to participate in physical efficiency test who possess required measurement.
How to apply:-
Application can be submitted online only along with application fees of Rs 100/- for a particular category of post as applicable. Due to technical reasons the online applications will be accepted after 13 Nov 2013. Government employees are eligible provided that they fulfill all the requisite conditions and apply through proper channel.
The online application can be filled up to 13 Dec-2013 after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
The General Category candidates and dependant daughters of ESM are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- to be deposited in Haryana Government Treasury under head “0051 Public Service Comission-NA-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fees -99-Fees from application to the Haryana Police Recruitment Board. The candidates shall mention the treasury challan number and date of the fees in the online application at the relevant Column ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees . No concession of fee is admissible to SC/BC of other States
Haryana Police Recruitment Board,
Bays No. 31-32, Sector-4,
Panchkula, Pin -134112