IBPS RRB Score Card 2013 -Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level (CWE II)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had Just announced and published the Marks of the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam held in October / November 2013 . If you have appeared in the IBPS Score Card Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Exam , then you might be anxious to know your Marks of the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam.
IBPS RRB Score Card 2013-2014 Download -
It is worth mentioning here that IBPS had recruited for the Officer Scale posts. If for some reason, you are not selected in this IBPS Recruitment drive, then getting to know about your marks and analysing your IBPS Score card can help in understanding your strengths and weaknesses
In this post, we are going to share the Details, on How you can check your Marks Obtained in the IBPS RRB Score Card Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam.
How to Check the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam 2012 Marks?
To check your Obtained Marks in the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam 2013, you are required to follow the simple steps given below
1) Log on to the IBPS Official Website at www.ibps.in .
2) After, that open the Recruitment Link on the Left sidebar.
3) On the Recruitment page, find the appropriate link for checking your marks. The Link is marked as “Click here to View Mark List” . Now open that link and you will be redirected to another page where you can check your marks
4) On the New page, you can check your Written Exam marks, simply by entering your Registration No OR Roll No along with your Date of Birth and click on the Submit Button.
5) After that your complete Scorecard, with your Marks Obtained in each of the sections will be displayed on the Screen.
Another Good thing is that, the IBPS Scorecard, also contains the Cut Off Marks for Both the Written test and the Interview. So, it give you a clear cut scenario as by How many marks you missed the chance to appear in the Interview.