KTET 2013 Application Form / Notification | Kerala TET Apply Online at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
KTET 2013 Application Form / Notification | Kerala TET Apply Online at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in :
KTET Application Form September 2013 :- Kerala Examination Board Pareekshabhavan is going to conduct Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test September 2013 and board has declared Kerala TET Notification and application form for September 2013 exam . KTET 2013 Application form is available on its official site at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in so, all the interested candidates can check the official notification from the same and apply as well.
About KTET 2013 Examination :-
Using this type of declaration very long wait of a large number of candidates has come to an end as this test is must for the people candidates who willing to obtain job as a tutor in primary level educational institutions in Kerala State consequently all candidates desperate to understand KTET Syllabus 2013 and finding KTET Application form 2013.
KTET is taken from the examination pareekshabhavan of Kerala government. This exam is taken with the recruitment of the tutor in Primary level and Secondary school level. Every year this exam is taken during this period duration and every year lots of candidates fill up the form for this exam.
This year KTET are going to be arranged on 28 September, 2013 and 5 October, 2013. Form filling process for this exam is started right now. All the interested candidates must apply online on or ahead of the last date of the internet application process.
KTET September 2013 Exam categories:
- Category I: For lower primary classes
- Category II: For upper primary classes
- Category III: For high school classes
- Category IV: For language teachers
- SC/ ST and differently able candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and remaining category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For category I: Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent.
- For category II: Candidate should have done B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent.
- For category III: Candidate should have passed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree in relevant subject or its equivalent.
Click here to Check detail Notification of KTET 2013
Click Here To Visit Official Website
KTET September 2013 Important dates to remind:
- Online application process starts on: 08/08/2013
- Online application process will close on: 24/08/2013
- Admit card will available from: 09/09/2013
- Exam will be on: 28/09/2013 and 05/10/2013
Incoming Searches :-
KTET Application Form
KTET 2013 Notification
Kerala TET 2013 Application Form
Apply Online For KTET 2013 Examination
KTET 2013 Examination Syllabus
Kerala TET Official Website