MOMA Scholarship 2013 – Minority Scholarship 2013-14 Application Form | Merit Cum Means scholarship ( MOMA ) Apply Online at www.momascholarship.gov.in
MOMA Scholarship 2013 :- Ministry of Minority Affairs Govt. of India gives the Every year 20000 will probably be distributed among the pupils of minority communities during the entire country. Based on the state-wise population of the communities. Moma Scholarship comes with a great help a whole lot to poor and minority students of assorted states in India. The major aim of the Moma Scholarship scheme would be to provide the financial assist with poor students. This scheme is defined as for those students who aren’t able to complete study because to be poor. Merit is criteria to supply Moma scholarships. Those students who have got higher marks and they are eligible, Can apply online application form for this scheme on www. momascholarship. gov. with.-
About MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2013 – 2014 :-
Moma Scholarship Scheme have two Types Of Scholarship for Minority students and Detail info. is given below :
1. Post Matric Scholarship or grant: Govt. Colleges/Universities students opt for MOMA Post Metric grant. Many private institute and technical institutes will also be affiliated to it. Main goal of this scholarship is to financially help an unhealthy student for higher education. Interested students can employ online fom ofr Moma Scholarship with all the official website.
- Applicant should have secured 50+ percent Marks in previous exam. Scholarship are going to be given on the functionality basis.
- Overall Annual income regarding 2 Lakh INR ought to be the maximum from all resources while BPL candidates keeping the lowest earnings will become preferred. Giving false information will bring about rejection of Scholarship volume.
- Candidates should fill up the complete and error free application.
- Applicant must not become benefited from other scholarship as well. All rules and rules of Moma Scholarship might be changed anytime by Native indian Govt.
2. Means cum Merit MOMA Scholarship Scheme :- It makes those poor guys to try and do their education in quick way. This scholarship financially assists poor but brilliant students owned by minor communities. Moma scholarship should be only available for Indian individuals. Nearly 20K+ Scholarships are awarded 12 months under Moma Scholarship Plan.
Educational Qualifications For Means cum Merit Scholarship :-
- Its only reserved for those Students who got admission based on competitive entrance test.
- Learners who get admission devoid of taking entrance test, may also be eligible to apply but really should have secured more than 50 Pct marks in previous qualifications.
- Total Annual Income through all resources of student’s family should not be more than 2. 50 Lakh INR.
- Applicant must not become benefited from other scholarship while doing so.
Common Features of Merit Cum Means scholarship Schemes :
1. 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
2. Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
3. Not more than 2 students from the family.
4. Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
5. The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration.
6. Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.
Type of Financial Assistance
Rate for Hostler
Rate for Day Scholar
( For 10 months only)
( Rs.1000 p.m.)
Rs.5,000/- per annum.
( Rs.500 p.m.)
Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less
Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less
Moma Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility criteria for Minority Scholarship :
1. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination.
2. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit.
3. A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
4. The annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
5. A student residing in a particular State/UT will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State/UT only irrespective of his place of study.
How to apply : Applications inside prescribed format may be submitted to the Secretary of the, deptt. of the concerned State Govt/UT management, dealing with minority wellbeing, through the institutions where the students are pursuing technical/professional courses. The student must submit their applications to the state which he/she belongs to and never to the state where the institution where he/she can be studying, is located.
Click Here to Official Notification.