MSRTC Recruitment 2014 - 6575 Vacancies Notification & Application Form – Apply Online- mahast.in:
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has announced the notifications about MSRTC Recruitment 2014 for total 6575 vacancies of various post.
MSRTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 Details :
Here we are providing the complete details about MSRTC Job vacancy 2014 and we will update the MSRTC Recruitment 2014, Application Form Download and Online Registration.
Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the MSRTC Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further.
In this latest recruitment notification of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation there are total 6575 vacancies of various posts such as Assistant , Driver , Engineer and more others . This is a big recruitment of Maharashtra Transport department, so those who are eligible have a good opportunity to get government job in State Road Transport Corporation department. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode to visit official site of MSRTC and all necessary criteria we have mentioned here :
Total Vacancies : 6575
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer: 39 posts
- Traffic Inspector (Junior): 148 posts
- Accountant (Junior) / Junior Stock Verifier (Junior): 76 posts
- Assistant Works Superintendent (Junior): 96 posts
- Head Art (Junior): 104 posts
- Art ‘A’ (Junior): 828 posts
- Assistant (Junior): 2122 posts
- Driver (Junior): 2876 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MSRTC Recruitment 2014 :
- Candidates age should be between 33 to 45 years as per post and relaxation in age is as per the government rules
- You can check official notification to know about fee information .
- For all different posts pay scale is also different, so need to read official notification to know about pay scale of MSRTC Recruitment 2014 .
- Candidate should have passed class 10th with ITI or its equivalent from any recognized institute
How to apply:
- Go to official site of MSRTC, log in with your all necessary details and fill up online form there with required details
- To acquire selected for some of the post candidates have to pass through the written test and interview.
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for online application: 15/02/2014
- Last date for fee submission: 18/02/2014
- Written test will be held on: 9 to 23 March, 2014
Click here to check official notification
Click here to Apply online for MSRTC Recruitment 2014
Official site: mahast.in