SSC MTS Syllabus 2014 | SSC ( Multitasking Staff ) MTS Exam pattern 2014
SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Syllabus / Pattern 2013 – 2014 - Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has recently begun the Online gateway for filling SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff )2014 form on official website www.ssconline.nic.in . Every year Staff Selection Commission has organizing SSC MTS Examination in various centers. we are providing all complete details regarding SSC MTS Syllabus 2014 & SSC MTS Exam pattern as given below.
SSC MTS 2014 Exam pattern :
SSC MTS Examination will consist of two papers : first paper is objective type and 2nd paper is subjective and it is based on language.further detail related exam syllabus are mentioned below :-
1. Paper-I (Objective type)
Total Duration for General candidates
Total Duration for visually handicapped
10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
02.00 PM to 04.00 PM
2 :40 hours
10.00 AM to 12.40 Noon
02.00 PM to 04.40 PM
Total duration for General candidates
Total duration for visually handicapped
Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2014 :
- General Intelligence :
- Non -verbal type questions.
- Questions on Similarities & differences,
- Space visualization,
- Problem solving,
- analysis, judgement,
- decision making
- visual memory,
- Discriminating observation,
- figure classification,
- arithmetical number series,
- non-verbal series etc.
. English Language :
- Basics of English Language
- grammar, s
- entence structure,
- antonyms and its correct usage.
Numerical Aptitude :
- Number Systems,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers,
- Fundamental arithmetical operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss,
- Use of Tables and Graphs,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work, etc.
General Awareness :
Knowledge of current events and questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
- Applicants will be required to write one short essay / letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of Constitution.
Click Here for SSC MTS SYLLABUS