UGC NET Application Form June 2014 notification and apply online at ugcnetonline.in :
If you are searching for UGC NET June 2014 application form , now wait is over . Recently University of Grant Commission (UGC) and CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) has issued notification and invite online application forms for National Eligibility Test June 2014 on main portal site at ugcnetonline.in.
To apply for National Eligibility Test June 2014, candidates have to fill the UGC NET 2014 Application Form. The form can be filled on the official website of UGC NET June 2014 from 10 February, 2014 onwards. From this year, the entire process of UGC NET application form is made online mode only.
UGC and CSIR examination cell going to arrange the National Eligibility Test (NET) For June 2014 and official notification is declared by UGC . The UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for get the eligibility of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) and Lectureship . UGC NET 2014 notification has released on its official site, so all the interested candidates those who want to apply for UGC NET June 2014 examination can get the full details related to exam syllabus, how to apply for UGC NET 2014 , exam pattern etc. from the same now.
The first step towards applying for UGC NET 2014 is to read the eligibility criteria and other norms carefully. It mentions several terms and conditions related to UGC NET 2014 application and registration that must be read and satisfied by the candidate . The eligibility criteria of UGC NET June 2014 is defined on the basis of age, educational qualification, reservation and category .
About UGC NET June 2014 :
Examination Authority : University of Grant Commission and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Name of exam: National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Should not be more than 28 years as on 01/01/2014 and relaxation will be given as per the government rules
- General candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-, OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST/ PH/ VH candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-
- For JRF post: Candidate should have done BE/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/ M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/ Integrated MS-PhD or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university
- For Lectureship: Candidate should have done PhD before 19 September, 1991 with minimum 50% marks
How to apply For UGC NET 2014 Application Form :
- Click the given link to open the application form
- Fill in all the personal details (educational qualification, communication details etc).
- Upload your latest scanned images and signature.
- Pay the “UGC NET 2014 Application” Fee via debit card or e-challan.
- Then examine all the details and click on final submit button.
- Download the UGC NET registration slip and preserve it for future use.
UGC NET 2014 Exam Schedule
UGC NET 2014 Application Form Begins From: 10 February , 2014
Online Application submission ends: 4 March ,2014
Confirmation Page Receiving Last Date: 8 March , 2014
UGC NET 2014 Admit Card Download: First Week of June 2014
UGC NET June 2014 Exam : 22 June , 2014
UGC NET 2014 Result: July, 2014
Official site: ugcnetonline.in