UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination 2013 Application Form – www.uppsc.up.nic.in Apply Online
UPPSC Recruitment 2013 :- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also know as UPPSC is going to filling up various posts of state govt. departments through UP Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination 2013 . Today UPPSC board has issued examination notification for the post of Combined Lower Subordinate Services (Gen.Rectt) Examination 2013 and Combined Lower Subordinate Services (Physically Handicapped Backlog/Special Rectt.) to fulfill 1210 various vacancies. Eligible and Intrested applicants apply online for this exam by visiting the official website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 21-09-2013.
UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2013 Detail info . :-
Examination Board :- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ( UPPSC )
Total Number Of Posts :- 1210
Name Of Posts :-
- Legal Assistant.
- Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
- Child Development Project Officer
- Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
- Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
- Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement), Grade II
- Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
- Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector /Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. & Crop. Ins.)
- Jr. Research Assistant Gr-II/Hort. Inspector gr.-II/Hort. Inspector
- Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/Sugarcane Development Inspector
- Investigator cum Computer (Family Welfare)
- Cooperative Inspector Gr-I Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
- Auditor (Local Bodies),
- Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Fisheries Inspector
Eligibility Criteria For UP Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2013 :-
Age Limit : Applicants age should be between 21 to 40 yrs as on 1st July , 2013 .Age relaxation will be as per the Govt rules and Regulations .
Education Qualification : Candidates must have completed the Graduate degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates Need to Pay Rs. 100/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates Need to Pay Rs. 40/-.
Mode of Selection : Eligible candidates will be selected judging by Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply through only online mode by UPPSC Portal www.uppsc.up.nic.in. After filling the application form candidates take print out of application for future uses.
Important dates for UPPSC Recruitment for August 2013:
- Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank: 16 September, 2013.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 September, 2013.
For detailed notification UP Combined Lower Subordinate Service Examination 2013 : Click here
To apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2013: Click here